CONTACT US FOR CUSTOM SIZES!!!
Reflective Adhesive Vinyl $5.60 per ft2
Our reflective adhesive vinyl is 4 mm thick. It is ideal for outside use and perfect for flat surface applications.
Please Note: All orders of reflective materials placed after 10pm PST on 7/27/2018 will no longer have Gloss Lamination. We are upgrading our material and will UV print for longer lasting graphics in all environments. If you have any questions please contact Customer Service (818)-795-8007. Thank you.
Maximum Size: 48" High X 100' Wide
Resolution: Digitally printed at 720 x 720 resolution. Printed on one side only.
Usage: Indoor or Outdoor; Waterproof and UV safe that will last for years
- 4 mil. UV Printed Permanant Adhesive
Once you've completed your order and fully made payment. Please email us at email@example.com with your job number and artwork. Submitted artwork must be high resolution print ready files. Furture instructions can be found HERE.
If there is any issue with your order you must report the problem within 5 business days after the delivery date. Please call us and a representative will assist. If you do not contact us with in that time frame we will assume that your job was correct at the time of receipt.
The following are some guidelines and examples of issues that do not constitute grounds for a refund, or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at time of delivery or undeliverable orders. (We will reship the product at the customer's expense if requested).
- The product is lost, delayed or returned to CRC Prints due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address. (For product that is later found or that is returned to us we will reship the package with a corrected address and charge an additional shipping fee for the shipment).
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of shipping company delays, acts of God, weather conditions, environmental or dangerous goods incidents, perils of the air, public enemies, public authorities acting with actual or apparent authority, acts or omissions of customs officials, authority of law, quarantine, riots, strikes, work stoppages or slowdowns, or other labor disputes or disturbances, civil commotions or hazards incident to a state of war, local or national disruptions in ground or air transportation networks or systems due to events beyond our control, disruption or failure of communication and information systems, disruption or failure of utilities, international customs issues, and any other circumstances that are beyond our direct control.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, die lines, transparency, overprint, and finished product size. CRC Prints does not any changes on customer files.
- Product that experiences print or images that are fuzzy, pixilated or otherwise distorted as a result of the customer providing artwork that is not at a minimum of 150 DPI at 1:1 ratio (or 100%) and/or in CMYK mode.
- Products that do not exactly match color or ink density. CRC Prints does not color match or match customer specified ink density.
- Orders that