The Slim Par 64 is a compact and low-profile lighting fixture that can fit in places where other light fixtures cannot. Slim PAR 64 houses 180 red, green and blue LEDs in a slim casing that fits almost anywhere. This efficient wash light is controllable in 3- or 7-channel of DMX mode. Or for use on the fly, activate pulse effects at variable speed or built-in automated and sound-activated programs. For added convenience, it also offers static colors and RGB color mixing with or without DMX.It is an LED Par designed for any application in need of a compact wash light. This light is ideal for quiet applications due to its silent operation with no moving parts. Use as a standalone fixture to create gorgeous lighting effects for your event. Power link up to 22 units with the power cords of the Slim Par 64 to save time running cables and extension cords and simplify set up and tear down.
If your electrical outlet is more than 2 ft away from your intended setup location, please have a 3-prong extension cord ready on delivery or add one to your order above.
For indoor use only
Dimensions: 9-11/16" x 11-1/8" x 2-1/2" in (246 x 282 x 64 mm)
Weight: 3 lbs
DMX Channels: 3 or 7
DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
Light Source: 180 LEDs (60 red, 60 green, 60 blue) 0.25 W (20 mA), 100,000 hours life expectancy
PWM Frequency: 1,200 Hz
Beam Angle: 14°
Field Angle: 23°
Illuminance: 1,241 lux @ 2 m
Power Linking: 40 units @ 120 V; 60 units @ 230 V
Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
Power and Current: 32 W, 0.3 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 36 W, 0.2 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz.
- Make sure the voltage of the outlet ot which you are connecting this product is within the range stated on the decal or rear panel of the fixture.
- This product is for indoor use only! To prevent risk of fire or shock, do not expose this fixture to rain or moisture.
- Make sure there are no flammable materials close to the unit while operating.
- Always install this product in a location with adequate ventilation, at least 20 in from adjacent surfaces.
- Be sure that no ventilation slots on the unit's housing are blocked.
- Disconnect the product from the power source before cleaning.
- If mounting this product overhead, secure it to a fastening device using a safety cable.
- The maximum ambient temperature is 104 F. Do not operate this product at higher temperatures.
- In the event of a serious operating problem, stop using the unit immediately.
- Never connect this product to a dimmer pack.
- Make sure the power cord is not crimped or damaged.
- Never disconnect the power cord by pulling or tugging on the cord.
- Never carry this product from the power cord or any moving part. Always use the mounting bracket.
- Always avoid direct eye exposure to the light source when this fixture is on.